Lima Pallet Company is currently accepting applications for their General Labor positions! These positions are full-time, Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Starting Wage: $13/hour
Why Lima Pallet Company?
- Team-Oriented Environment
- Premium Benefits Package to all full-time employees
- Earned paid personal time off from the first week of employment
- Family-owned business that delivers the highest quality products and exceptional customer service
- Corporate Employee Assistance Program
- “Partnership of Caring” through Marketplace Chaplains
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Sorting pallets by size
- Using tools like saws to tear down pallets and nail guns to build pallets
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds and work in all weather conditions
- Experience a plus
To Apply: Submit resume to Josh.Luke@jfs.ohio.gov with “Lima Pallet Laborer” as the subject line