Come to work for a growing, successful regional family-owned service company, serving customers since 1934. We are now seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic candidates with excellent organizational skills to help facilitate product flow of our warehouse. Candidate will learn products, and customer base to help service established customers on an as needed basis.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for career advancement and personal development. Candidates must have a stable work history, 1-2 years of route delivery sales experience, a professional appearance, and be comfortable working directly with customers.
- Help service established customers on an as needed basis.
- Assist existing Route Sales Drivers.
- Facilitate product flow of our warehouse.
- Must have a clean driving record and pass a physical.
- Must have a high attention to detail.
- Must have Customer Service experience.
- Must be able to reach, squat, and bend while delivering products to customers
- ability to frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Group benefits package (Medical, Dental, Short term Disability, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401k with a generous company match)
- Paid Vacation
Wheeling Linen Service, Inc. is a linen rental supply and commercial laundry company. Our business provides linen, textile, and hygiene services to the hospitality, first class lodging, healthcare, and small business customers. Our company is dedicated to resource conservation and social responsibility. Part of the quality service we offer our customers is the knowledge that we are helping them achieve their business goals while reducing their impact on the environment. Wheeling Linen Service, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.