AVI Foodsystems is looking for an energetic and optimistic team member to fill the role of Food Service Worker at Kenyon College in Gambier, OH.
$1 extra per hour for any hours worked past 3pm. Plus, great benefits, 401(k), vacation days, personal + sick days.
Founded in 1960, AVI Foodsystems has evolved into one of the most respected and trusted food service companies in the nation. Providing comprehensive food services with a focus on the highest quality and freshest ingredients, impeccable service and total value is the reputation we have earned and live up to everyday.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation of hot and/or cold foods, and properly stores food, utilizing knowledge of temperature requirements and spoilage
- Set up stations with entrées, soups, salads, breads, condiments, other food products and utensils
- Interact with guests in the serving, retail and dining areas
- Follow proper guest service procedures whenever interacting with others by smiling, making eye contact and greeting guests
- Clean and sanitize workstations and equipment following all client and regulatory rules and procedures
- Maintain a fast pace and ability to multitask when performing duties