We are a leader in the long-term care industry operating in 7 different states. It is our commitment to the care of our residents and our staff that sets us apart from the rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its team members!
This is Our Advantage:
- Long-term and Short-term Vent/Trach Unit!
- New Management!
- Great Environment!
- A graduate of an accredited school for Respiratory Therapy
- Certified or Registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC)
- Current certification, registration or licensure as Respiratory Care Provider as required by the state
- Develop and ensure the resident plan of care is followed in collaboration with the Director of Respiratory, physicians, nurses, other therapists, PT/OT/SLP and nursing assistants.
Shift and Wage:
- Full-time Opportunities Available
- Shifts Needed: Varies
- Wage: $42.00-$48.00 per hour
Benefits and Perks:
- Eligible for benefits the first of the month following 30 days
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental, and vision
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Various Discount Programs Offered
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the facility-specific benefit plans.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their actual or perceived gender, race, color, national origin, religion, age and military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances
Send resume to OMJKnox@jfs.ohio.gov or complete application below