AVI Foodsystems is looking for an energetic and optimistic team member to fill the role of Dishwasher at Kenyon College in Gambier, OH.
$1 extra per hour for any hours worked past 3pm. Plus, great benefits, 401(k), vacation days, personal + sick days.
Founded in 1960, AVI Foodsystems has evolved into one of the most respected and trusted food service companies in the nation. Providing comprehensive food services with a focus on the highest quality and freshest ingredients, impeccable service and total value is the reputation we have earned and live up to everyday.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, and/or pans using dish machine or by hand
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, and utensils in clean and orderly condition
- Place clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in storage areas
- May be responsible for receiving product from vendors, organize stock
- Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas
- Clean and rotate the walk-in cooler
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, standard cleaning methods and equipment used in dishwashing work
- Ability to exert continuous physical effort including frequent bending, walking and lifting
- Previous dishwashing experience preferred
- Superior customer service standards
- Ability to maintain a safe work environment
AVI is proud of its team members and appreciates the hard work, loyalty and committed service they provide every day, which is why we offer the following:
- A family culture and atmosphere
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance for full-time team members
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Immense training and growth opportunities
We conduct pre-employment drug testing. EOE