Do you enjoy keeping things neat and tidy? If you have a passion for maintaining a safe, home-like environment for guests, The Laurels of Mt. Vernon has an excellent opportunity for you! Come join the team at The Laurels!
The Floor Tech/Housekeeper is responsible for floor care like mopping, waxing, stripping, etc. and some housekeeping/cleaning services to provide a sanitary and comfortable environment for guests, associates and visitors!
The Laurel Health Care Company offers one of the leading employee benefit packages in the industry. This includes:
- Comprehensive health insurance - medical, dental and vision
- 401K with matching funds
- DailyPay, a voluntary benefit that allows associates at our facilities the ability to access their pay when they need it.
- Paid time off (beginning after six months of employment) and paid holidays
- Flexible scheduling
- Tuition reimbursement and student loan forgiveness
- Free CNA/STNA certification
- Zero cost uniforms
- Legacy, our virtual community and rewards and recognitions program, exclusively for Laurel associates
When you work with Laurel Health Care Company, you will join an experienced, hard-working team that values communication and collaboration.
Why just work when you can help shape a legacy?