Donley Ford of Mount Vernon is looking for a Service Technician to join our growing team! The right candidate will have a strong service technician background. The day-to-day duties include performing work on specific repair orders and diagnosing what repairs need to be done.
* Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurances
* 401 (K) with employer match
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Training
* Employee Discounts
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
*Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* 2 + years of Service Technician experience preferred
* High school diploma or equivalent
* B-level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine repair
* Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Excellent Customer Service skills and basic computer competencies
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve
* Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
* Teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectively
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
For choosing an exceptional Ford model, customers deserve to enjoy outstanding sales process. Family-owned and operated, we always put our fellow local drivers at top priority. Founded in 1977, Donley Auto Group was formed with a vision to provide a more personal and tailored car-buying experience, unlike what larger dealerships in the area could offer. That legacy continues to this day, and as a result, all four of the Donley dealerships collectively have the largest inventory of vehicles in the hear of Ohio. we have the size of a major dealership with the right kind of small-business approach for your individual needs. We are always looking for bright, motivated, and energetic professionals to add to our world-class team. Our dealership works as a team, and our team strives to be the best for our customers. If you feel that your skills would be a valuable asset to our customers, then we want to get to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected y federal, state or local laws.
Please send resume to omjknox.jfs.ohio.gov OR complete application below.