Part Time Production Associate
FT Precision is a tier 1 automotive parts manufacturer located in Fredericktown and is seeking part time production members to join our team. Departments with openings include Die Casting, Machining and Assembly. Part time associates could be placed in any one of these departments.
Primary duties and responsibilities include: ability to perform expected duties in assigned area, work independently or as part of a team under a supervisor, be responsible for all aspects of the production processes including material handling, equipment operation, process monitoring, quality control, packing, and various support activities and work in a safe manner.
Minimum qualifications are:
- High school diploma or GED preferred. Work experience will be considered if no diploma or GED.
- Pass a drug screen
- Positive, uplifting, and respectful individual
Preferred qualifications are:
- Experience in manufacturing industry
- Good practical skills
- Ability to work in one place
- Bending and twisting
- Lifting minimum of twenty five pounds
- Ability to do repetitive work.
Part time assignments will be a minimum of 20 hours per week, and less than 30 hours per week, based on the business needs. Weekend work may be required based on business needs.
Pay & Benefits:
$17.40 - $25.25 per hour (2nd & 3rd shift associate receive a $.40 shift differential)
- Part time associates will not be eligible for overtime rates, PTO, or other healthcare & insurance benefits
- Uniforms provided
- Safety Boots reimbursement
- Safety Glasses reimbursement
- 401(k) and match
We are looking for candidates with a positive attitude and willingness to learn!
FT Precision is an Equal Opportunity Employer