This position assists and supports operations by operating machines to fill customer orders safely and to the highest degree of quality by performing the following functions:
Essential Job Functions:
· Operate machinery to fulfill orders
· Assemble sheet metal products used for installation of HVAC systems
· May need to set up or make small adjustments to machine
· Follow all company policies and procedures
· Follow safety guidelines
· Regular attendance is essential
· Other duties as needed
Skills and Abilities:
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or greater occasionally and lift no less than 25 lbs. frequently
· Must be able to reach overhead occasionally
· Must be able to grasp and grip
· Frequent repetitive motion
· Must be able to forward bend at the knees
· Must wear the required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
· Ability to pass pre-employment physical
· Must be able to read a tape measure and know basic math
· Strong attention to detail
· Safety and quality conscious
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
The work environment is characteristic and representative of those an employee would encounter while performing the essential functions of this job.
Limitations and Disclaimer
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job related instructions and to perform other job related duties requested by their supervisor.
Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the application below.