Knox County Career Center Schools is a public school district located in Mount Vernon, Ohio that
serves preschool students, over 600 high school students in 19 career technical programs at Knox County
Career Center, and adult students in 12 career technical programs through Knox Technical Center.
Our educational environment is committed to preparing students for success.
Start Date: To Be Determined ASAP
End Date: May 31, 2024
Reports To: Facilities Operations Supervisor
Salary: Based upon experience and negotiated agreement
Work Week/Year: 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. OR 2:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
* Have good people skills
* Previous work experience with good attendance
* Must be qualified in working with custodial equipment, including buffers, vacuum cleaners, etc.
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and be on your feet entire shift
* Experienced with equipment maintenance preferred
* Must be able to assist in the dish room daily
* Must complete BCI/FBI and drug test
The Knox County Career Center is committed to the equal opportunity for all personnel regardless of
race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, economic status, age, military status, disability or sexual orientation.
Please send resume to email@example.com and click apply to complete an application.