Why Choose Us?
Novolex® is a leader in packaging innovation, choice and sustainability. We manufacture products in paper, plastic and sustainable materials for the food, retail, health and industrial markets.
- $1500 Retention Bonus within the first year.
- $500 Referral program
- Competitive Pay
- Attendance and Overtime bonuses available
- 12 hours shifts, day and overnight.
- Opportunity for Growth.
With safety as our top priority and a commitment to employee well-being an important focus, we offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that include medical, dental and vision insurance (including Telehealth options) as well as a variety of other well-being resources focused on mental, physical and financial health. Specific benefits and well-being programs may vary depending on where you work.
Our Sustainability Commitment
The Novolex sustainability vision is built upon three pillars: our products, our operations and our people. Each is critically important to our growth and future as a business. These pillars form the foundation of our company-wide commitment to sustainability, helping us achieve our ambitious goals through our wide-ranging initiatives.
How You'll Perform The Role
- Knows and comprehends basic start-up/shut down of all related equipment.
- Inspects completed product to verify conformance to customer specifications, discarding all non-conformance materials.
- Able to feed any former and pack finished product into shipping container for shipment.
- Stacks/palletizes finished cases on appropriate pallets, according to customer specifications.
- Fills out paperwork with all the required information, in a neat and accurate manner.
- Use the computer and SAP software to maintain accurate inventory records.
- Keeps all work areas and machines in good manufacturing housekeeping condition at all times.
What We Need From You
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Must be capable of standing for long periods of time.
- Must be able to stand long periods of time and lift and carry up to 50 lbs., to a height of 7 to 8 ft.
- Must have basic computer and math skills.
- Must be able to read and comprehend Basic English.
What You'll Get From Us
At Novolex, giving back to the local communities that support us is important. Our Focused Giving Program prioritizes support for organizations whose missions promote sustainability initiatives or address food and hunger needs. We also encourage facility level support of activities in the communities where our employees live and work.
Training and Development
We offer constant opportunities for advancement. From skills development to advanced education programs, training and development programs and courses are available through Novolex University. Programs include company and industry training curricula, support for formal education through the Tuition Reimbursement Program, and a Learning Management System that supports and enhances employee skills at all levels of the organization.
This company requires applications for their positions be completed on their website. The link to apply is provided below. Please use the link to complete and submit your application but also submit this form so a representative from OhioMeansJobs Knox County will receive notification of your application and will be able to follow up on your behalf.