Be part of a team of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians working in a highly automated distribution center pharmacy that supports the Kroger store pharmacies. Includes preparing orders for pharmacist review, packaging, shipping, and inventory control. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform all tasks with accuracy
- Complete automation canister product replenishments
- Unpack and sort incoming deliveries of product
- Prepare totes for store delivery
- Sort orders for store delivery
- Pack individual orders for shipment
- Prepare orders for pharmacist review using manual and automated processes
- Perform tasks associated with General Production
- Must be able to perform the essential job functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
Minimum Position Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age
Desired Previous Experience/Education
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Required Travel: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Jobs at Kroger: To support and reward our hardworking and friendly associates, we offer much more than just a paycheck. We strive to feed your future by offering the ingredients you need to create your own recipe for success at work and in life. Our associates receive a full plate of benefits that promote their physical, emotional and financial well-being, including access to competitive health care and retirement benefits, paid time off, mental health resources, associate discounts and opportunities to learn, grow and advance. Our associates also get to help us make a difference in our communities through our Zero Hunger | Zero Waste and Framework for Action: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion plans. Visit the thekrogerco.com to learn more about our work in the communities we serve and how our associates help us be a good neighbor.
Below is a list of some of the benefits we offer our associates.
Health & Well-being Benefits:
- Health care benefits
- Paid time off such as vacation, sick leave, and parental leave
- Mental and emotional support resources through our Employee Assistance Program
- Participation in a 401(k) plan, subject to certain eligibility requirements
- Group term life insurance eligible
- Associate discounts
Growth and Development Benefits
- Tuition assistance, college scholarships and educational leave of absence, depending on varying criteria by location and subject to certain eligibility requirements
- Robust internal training and development resources to grow your career
We want the best for associates and our customers, and together, we strive to create a welcoming and engaging environment where you’ll love to work. If you are interested in becoming a valued member of our team, apply now. We look forward to getting to know you!
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names. At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the application below.