Pressure Washing Technician
Kokosing is one of America's 60 largest General Contractors and services a broad spectrum of clients in both the private and public business sectors.
Located in the Midwest and Mid-Atlantic Regions, Kokosing's services include the construction of highways/bridges, industrial facilities/factories, data centers, marine, solar, advanced industrial, pipeline, and water/wastewater facilities, along with asphalt/concrete pavement and underground utilities.
For over 70 years, our family-owned company has successfully attracted the most qualified technical personnel in the construction industry by offering visible challenges, superior quality, and attractive rewards.
With over $1.2 billion (and growing) in annual sales and a commitment to its workforce, Kokosing is the winning team.
Full time mobile equipment pressure washing technician. Work on various pieces of mobile and heavy equipment to clean and maintain. Travel to various job sites in our region with the ability to work with or without close supervision. Opportunities for continued growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate and maintain pressure washing equipment
- Pressure washing of mobile and heavy equipment
- Perform job site housekeeping duties
- Travel to various job sites
- Inspection and care of company vehicle
- Communication and scheduling of work
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- No experience necessary.
- Preferred one-year related experience and/or training with pressure washing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memo
- Strong work ethic
- Customer service
- Apply common sense understanding and initiative to carry out assigned task.
- Follow directions
- Handle basic hand tools.
- Light or heavy handling
- Job site and vehicle housekeeping
- Required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Driver’s license with clean driving record
- CDL preferred but not required for entry level.
Kokosing offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, life, and disability insurance, paid time off and a 401K plan.
Kokosing is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action federal and state contractor. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.