Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Caring is at the heart of everything! Working in long term care offers many rewards you can’t find anywhere else. From the relationships you develop to the sense of pride you feel when you help others, you can find it here! Come work for a team that goes the extra mile to make a difference in the lives of others!
We offer everything you are looking for: On Demand Pay * Excellent PTO program * Great health plans * Employee Engagement Activities * Growth Opportunities *Company paid life insurance & much more!
If you’re interested in making a difference in the healthcare field, explore the current job opportunities available. You’ll be able to make a difference in the lives of the residents as well as their families and friends.
- Weekly Pay with Daily Pay Option!
- $10,000 Sign-on Bonus!
- Clean, Friendly, and Supportive Team!
The primary purpose of your job is to assess resident’s needs, develop an individualized care plan, administer nursing care, evaluate nursing care and supervise nursing assistants and other personnel in the delivery of nursing care. Such supervision must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our community, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing Services or designee to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times. Follows all health, sanitary and infection control policies and maintains established standards of practice set forth by the community's administration and Nursing Policies and Procedures.
Education & Qualifications:
- Must possess a current, unencumbered license to practice as a LPN within the state in which you work.
- Must possess a current CPR certification.
- Must be able to communicate in English and have the ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must possess and demonstrate the ability to carry out both verbal and written directions.
- Must possess and demonstrate good interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with supervisors, co-workers and community staff in the performance of duties.
- Ability to observe proper safety and sanitary techniques.
- Ability to work hours as scheduled based on the requirements of the position/assignment.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others in the workplace.
- Previous experience in long-term care preferred, but not required.
We strive to be the leader in the long-term care industry. It is our commitment to the care of the residents and staff that sets us apart from the rest. From the development of the Scratch Kitchens to the partnership with the Saber Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care and attention of everyone we serve!
Benefits and Perks*:
- Eligible for benefits the first of the month following 30 days
- Employer contribution and match for HSA (Health savings account)
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and vision
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with various discount programs offered
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Making an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the facility-specific benefit plans.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their actual or perceived gender, race, color, national origin, religion, age and military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
Please send resume to omjknox.jfs.ohio.gov or complete the application below.